Bookings and Registration
How do I create an account?
In the home page press ‘’Join Dispo’’ and you will be redirected to the registration page. Choose either to sign up as an agent or customer, fill in all requested details and press register!
How to book?
In order to book a transport you will need to enter all requested details in the search engine:
- Pick up address
- Drop off address
- Number of people
After all details have been entered – press search. The system will show you multiple options of available transportations. Choose the option that suits you best and press the book now. Follow the steps on your screen to finalize the booking.
What kind of vehicles can I book?
You can book different types of vehicles:
- Car (1-2 seats)
- Minivan (3-7 seats)
- Minibus (8-19 seats)
- Bus (20-60 seat)
What categories of vehicles can I choose during the booking process?
You can book different categories of vehicles:
- Standard minibus/bus
What services can I book?
You can book multiple services on Dispo.Travel:
- Bus rent
- Hourly rent
What is included in the service price?
This depends on the service you choose and is specified in the service information template.
What is not included in the service price?
Depending on the service you choose, ZTL, parking, ferry, bridge or tunnel fees might not be included.
What to do if it shows on request when I press search?
In case price is not offered instantly you can request a price and our team will process it within 24 hours and place a price offer in the system. You will be notified by email when the offer is placed.
What if I need to make any changes to the booked service?
In case you need to make any changes to your booking please contact our customer support at email@example.com stating your request or booking number and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Will I receive driver's details before the pick up?
Yes, you will receive drivers details by email or you will be able to see them in your customer portal in the order page.
Will the driver speak English?
Depending on the location most drivers speak minimum English, however it is not guaranteed.
What payment methods do you accept?
We currently accept major credit and debit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover as well as PayPal, GooglePay, ApplePay, Alypay, WeChat pay and many more supported by Stripe Global Payments.
What is the payment policy?
If the booking is less than 48 days away at the time of the confirmation you will be charged full amount from your registered payment card. If the booking is more than 48 days away, then at the time of the confirmation you will be charged 30% reservation fee and the final amount will be automatically charged on your registered card 48 days before your booking date.
What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellation is free of charge until the Supplier has confirmed the service.
Sedan and Minivan Transfers
- If canceled 96h before the first service pick up time – You forfeit the reservation fee (25% from the total booking amount).
- If canceled less than ninety-six (96) hours before the first service pick up time – you will be charged 100% service fee.
Minibus and Bus transfers
- If canceled seventeen (17) days before the first service pick up date and time – You forfeit the reservation fee (25% from the total booking amount).
- If the booking is canceled less than seventeen (17) days before departure date – you will be charged 100% service fee.
Daily or hourly service (any transport category), Day trips, Tours etc. any services that does not fall under ”transfer” section.
- Cancellations made up to forty eight (48) days before departure You forfeit the reservation fee (25% from the total booking amount).
- Cancellations made 47 to 32 days before departure You forfeit 40% of the service fee.
- Cancellations made 31 to 17 days before departure You forfeit 70% of the service fee.
Cant find an answer to your question?Get in Touch